In order to implement the provisions of Federal law No. 86-FZ of may 01, 2017 "on amendments to article 13 of the Federal law "on compulsory social insurance in the event of temporary disability and in connection with maternity", articles 59 and 78 of the Federal law "on the basics of protecting the health of citizens in the Russian Federation" and the implementation of the rights of insured citizens of the Nizhny Novgorod region to issue a disability certificate in electronic form, the Nizhny Novgorod metro MP accepts paper disability certificates and electronic disability certificates for registration and payment.
Procedure for registration and payment of an electronic disability certificate (hereinafter-EDC):
• The doctor at the reception informs that the disease involves the discharge of a certificate of disability, it can be issued in electronic form.
• The medical worker checks the availability of information about the number of the compulsory pension insurance certificate (SNILS) when making an electronic disability certificate.if it is not available, they will ask for the original Snils or its number.
• The medical worker issues a ticket with the EDC number, the period of disability, and the date of medical appointment. You can view your EDC in your personal account on the site lk.fss.ru.
• After recovery and discharge, you provide the Employer with the following set of documents: 1. Electronic disability certificate; 2. Application for payment (recalculation) of benefits; 3. A certificate of earnings from previous jobs for the billing period, if they were not provided earlier.
• The employer submits information to the social insurance Fund (hereinafter referred to as the FSS) within 5 days of receiving the above documents from the employee.
• The FSS checks the information within 10 days of receiving it from the Employer, then calculates the benefit, and transfers the funds to the person who received the disability certificate.